- BS – UNLV
- DPM – California College of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Stewart has practiced in St. George, Utah and Mesquite Nevada since 2003. He received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine in 2000 and completed a 3 year surgical residency in foot and ankle surgery in Pennsylvania in 2003. He is board certified in foot surgery and is a Fellow of The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Stewart is a runner and a believes in getting his patients back into their normal activity as soon as possible. His wife and five children keep him active and busy.
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle disorders
- Lower Extremity Vascular Evaluations
- Routine foot care services
- Non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Custom molded orthotics
- Diabetic foot care
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Work related injuries
- Minor in-office surgical procedures
- X-rays in office